The State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA) will be working closely with the consortia developing the tests to ensure that the site is updated as new requirements are released. The requirements were vetted and approved by all consortia in May 2014. Below is the changelog that will provide an running list of updates. If you are aware of discrepancies, please email us.
- May 1, 2014 – Representatives from Smarter Balanced, NCSC, DLM, WIDA, and ELPA21 reviewed and verified the technology requirement information for accuracy.
- September 22, 2014 – Changed Smarter Balanced and PARCC’s requirements to delete the + sign after operating systems so the consortia are not obligated to supporting future operating systems without testing them.
- September 23, 2014 – Changed the membership of AZ, FL and KY to reflect withdrawal from PARCC. This was done to the text next to each state and in the chart. Deleted text related to a state leaving various consortia in the state descriptions of AL, AK, GA, ID, KS, OK, PA, SC, UT.
- October 7, 2014 – Updated all of the the ELPA21 Technical Specifications.
- October 11, 2014 – Removed the WIDA footnotes for External Keyboard and Pointing Device and edited footnote for Headsets.
- November 12, 2014 – Updated DLM technology requirements.
- December 16, 2104 – Updated DLM Overview information.